Make your reservation here!
Sunday Escape Brunch & Dinner Party is a day long event offering something for everyone!
The Loft LIC is just one stop away from Manhattan on the 7 train and 5-8 minutes away from the 59th Street bridge
– Brunch is from 12noon – 6pm and offers a pre fix 3 course meal & 2 hour unlimited mimosas for $34.99 (+ tax/gratuity) – reservations highly recommended especially for large groups.
– Dinner is from 6pm – 10pm and offers the full menu of this modern latin fusion restaurant.
– Happy Hour is from 6pm – 8pm with $5 specials on wine, frozen drinks, tequila shots, & beer.
Enjoy food, modern decor, a nice mix of music, and specialty cocktails.
|Address||2-03 Borden Ave
By 2nd Street, LIC Queens
|Hours||12:00pm – 11:55pm|
|Music||Top 40, Hip Hop, Spanish, House/EDM, Reggae, & More|
|Age||open to all in the dining area
21+ at the bar / lounge area
|Dresscode||neat & trendy is highly recommended|
|Admission||Free to enter – there’s a bar and lounge area w/ TVs
3 course pre fix meal is $34.99 plus tax & gratuity
♦ Bottle Specials coming soon
Subway Directions to The Loft LIC
7 Train to Vernon Blvd / Jackson Ave.
Walk south on Vernon Blvd for 2 blocks. Make right on Borden Ave. Walk 2 blocks and The Loft LIC will be on your right hand side.
Save our website to your phone’s home screen! – no need to download any new app (once you are on our website’s home page, proceed the following steps )
iPhone – Press Safari share button, Add to home screen, Confirm/rename title, then Add.
Android – Menu button, Add shortcut to home, that’s it!
Free Brunch for guests celebrating their birthday, graduation, or anniversary.
email info@MSproductions.com to make arrangements or use the “Setup a free birthday party / celebration” tab
Complimentary meal is available to 1 guest per group and for groups of at least 5 people purchasing brunch.
Happy Hour 6pm – 8pm
$5 wine, tequila shots, frozen drinks, & bottled beers
Brunch Menu – 3 course meal includes 2 hour unlimited mimosas for $34.99 plus tax/gratuity
First Course (choose one)
– Guacamole / Served with plantain chips
– Mexican Style Elote / chipotle aioli & queso fresco
– Sofrito Wings / 8 pcs
– Smokey Mussels / mussels cooked with chorizo kidney beans & scallions in tomato broth
– Camarones al Ajillo / garlic shrimp served w/ crostinis
– Albondigas / beef & pork meatballs served with toast
– Pan con Tomate y Queso
Second Course (choose one)
– Breakfast Burrito / Stuffed with housemade chorizo, smashed potato, scramble eggs, black beans & cheese topped with Ranchera sauce. Served with mix greens.
– Loft Omelet / Three eggs omelet, spinach & feta cheese served with pequillo pepper sauce & side of mix greens
– Buttermilk Pancakes / 4 pancakes served with mix berries & a side of housemade strawberry & caramel sauce
– Dulce de Leche french toast / mix berries topped with whipped cream
– Shrimp & Chorizo Frittata / served with sofrito hash potatoes & mix greens
– Shrimp Mofongo / shrimp , mash plantain & tomato sauce
– Pernil Asado / 4hr braised pork shoulder served w/rice & beans, pickled onion salad.
– Crispy Chicken & Waffle / Fried Chicken thigh, waffle topped with rosemary honey.
– Steak & Eggs / served with 2 eggs any style & sofrito hash potates
Third Course (choose one)
– Caramel Flan
– Lava Cake served with vanilla ice-cream
– Tres Leches cake
– Mix Berries served with yogurt
Full Menu – Dinner hours 6pm – 10pm